The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invites application from qualified Nigerians for Direct Regular Commission (DRC) / Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) into the Nigerian Air Force in the following underlisted positions:
1.) Environment Health Officer
2.) Health Information Management Officer
3.) Community Health OfficerLocation: Nationwide
4.) Dental Therapist
6.) Dental Technologist
7.) Psychologist Location: Nationwide
8.) Biomedical EngineerLocation: Nationwide
9.) Medical Physiologist
10.) Veterinary Surgeon
11.) Medical ConsultantLocation: Nationwide
12.) Doctor – General Medicine/DentistryLocation: Nationwide
15.) RadiographerLocation: Nationwide
18.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 19th November, 2019.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Selection Interview will hold from 8 – 22 December 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Acknowledgment Card.
- Writing Material (for aptitude test).
Conditions of Service
Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.